To cooperate with educational objectives and characteristics, the design of curriculum is as follows:
- Design - Basic Design, Architectural Design, Interior Design, Furniture Design, Exhibition Design, and Graduate Design.
- Technology - Structures, Structural Systems, Environmental Control Systems, Construction and Methods, Building Codes and Practices, Special Topics on Building Technology.
- Theory and History - Introduction to Art and Architecture, History of Western / Chinese / Modern / Taiwan Architecture, Symposiums, Urban Design.
- Computer and Expression Techniques - Computer Graphics and Image Processing, Computer-aided Design, Graphics, Architectural Representation, Photography, Three-dimensional Production.
- Environment and Culture - Introduction to Landscape Architecture, Tourism and Architecture, Landscape Design, Urban Design, Cultural and Social Space, Architecture and Environmental Arts Image Culture, Sustainable Environment and Space, Space and Environment Project, Community Development, Public Art, Culture and Creative Industries; and Internationalization aid teaching activities include lectures, workshop, on- and off-campus competitions, outdoor teaching, assessment chart system, outcome exhibition, visits and travel.
Students will receive a "Bachelor of Architecture, BA" Diploma after five years of study.
Course Requirements for Minor