MCU’s Master’s Program in Architecture Recruitment
- Academic fields:
creation and theory of architectural design, urban planning and urban design, and digital architecture
- Numbers of students recruited: 8 students including 2 from referral selection
- Examination subjects
The first round examination (50%)
- Project Design (20%)
- One of the selective subjects (20%)
- Environment experience
- design thinking
- Architectural practices
- Professional English in Architecture (10%)
- The second round examination 50%: Oral test
Individuals with the same overall scores will be considered according to highest scores in the following order to determine which will be admitted.
- Project Design
- Professional English for Architecture
- Oral test
- Selected subject
- Documentation Preparation
- Autobiography (typed horizontally on A4 paper, 1500- 2000 words including personal information, academic experience, motivation for study, and future perspectives) and study plan. (in triplicate)
- Copy of bachelor degree diploma or an equivalent degree certificate and an original copy of cumulative transcript. Helpful references are also welcomed.
- Mail abovementioned documents along with your application. Keep a copy for your own records since they will not be returned whether or not the application is accepted.
- The second round examination: Oral test
- Examination venue: Taoyuan Campus
- Contact: Ms. Chan at Tel: (03)3507001 ext.3157 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Study and Career after Graduation
- Further study: PhD degree
- Certificate, qualification or professional licenses: Take the national examinations for architect, urban planning specialist, real estate manager, or community planner or join the faculty at colleges or universities.
- Career: Governmental department of urban development, department of construction, real estate consulting company, environmental engineering, landscape design, urban development, urban policy research center, urban software application and production.